I've only loaded one batch of ammo with the N570 and didn't chrono them. Wasn't too thrilled with it (especially the price). I've gotten my best accuracy with Accurate's XMR4350, but it's too close to the ragged edge on pressure. Most of us here use Alliant's Reloder22. It's half the price of the Vitah Vouri. It's made in Sweden and 81gr seems to be good for the 300's, The Berger Hybrids aren't sensitive to seating depths so I just seat them to magazine length.

You're right, the 110BA trigger is pretty sucky. I put a Rifle Basix SAV1 in mine last week and It might turn out okay if I ever get it adjusted right. So far though it's been more trouble than it's worth. Sure wish Savage would sell their target accu-trigger. I'd slap one in the 110BA in a heartbeat. It's the best trigger I've ever used. Wonder if Fred's (SSS) Competition Trigger would work in the rifle.
Might have to call Lisa next week and ask since I'm planning on sending the 110BA in to get the action timed and trued anyway.

Called Berger and it looks like some time next year before they'll have the new 300's out. Don't know why they wont keep the old design on hand too. Guys like us that push them out at 2700fps don't have the problem. They also revised the BC on the old design down to .818. Still better than SMKs but not by as much.

Was your reticle a problem at 1000?