I shot a bit at 300, 500, and 1000 yards yesterday. I think I have a little work to do on neck tension, but still managed < 1.5 inches at 300, not counting one flier out of 6, 500 about 4", but it may have been a bit breezy, and evaporated a clay pigeon at 1000 yds, but it took 3 shots...one 6" over, one 6" under, but the 3rd right on it.

I think my early reloading may have created some neck tension problems. I saw a ED of about 60 fps on the shots I chrono&#39;ed, though most were at 2705 to 2725 fps. I do recall having had some pretty good pull when I resized the cases, and I hadn&#39;t lubed the interior necks. Still don&#39;t have the Redding bushing neck die, but am surely thinking that will be a great help. Pretty careful about measuring each load of powder to 0.1g, and bullet depth to within a couple of thou, so the only thing I can figure on the muzzle velocity spread would be neck tension.

I guess it&#39;s all a learning process, limited only by how fanatical we want to be. But, I&#39;m pretty sure a coyote at 1000 yds would be at great risk even as things are now.

All in all, the 110BA is one very fine, and extremely accurate rifle. Hard to believe it&#39;s just a factory production rifle, although the accutrigger is not quite the same as a well adjusted Jewell.

Looking forward to the dies, the new Berger 300gr Hybrids, and a source for the N570 which I&#39;m starting to get low on.

Cheers