Quote Originally Posted by tomme boy View Post
Reloading 350 Legend pages on FB. CastBoolits, several other forums. You would have to search for each incident as most were showing what happened in other thread titles. I was one of the first to actually load for the Legend Cartridge not the precursor wildcat cartridge. It started with Win using a roll crimp instead of a taper crimp. Lots of popped primers and case head separations. Then Hornady coming out with the 170gr sp ammo and there were several picthat s of blown up guns and Hornady saying it was the guns fault every time. I wish I could get into my old laptop that had all the info on who it was and how it was dealt with. TIP, back up all of yowasur info. That will not happen again.
Thanks. i`m assuming that the 350 Legend issues you report are concerning loads totally manufactured by Hornady. The Frontier loads that were an issue some years back were not. The only component that was Hornady was the bullet itself, everything else ( brass, primer, powder, to include assembly ) was the responsibility of Lake City.