Yes, a 0 or 20MOA rail will be fine. I use a 20MOA simply because it costs nothing extra, adds no harm and is capable of a bit extra range if ever wanted. But again, go with what you are most comfortable with. Honestly, we’ve had the conversation here so many times; it’s truly been shown that they ALL do what they should. Even very inexpensive mounting components made today will work extremely well! It’s just a fact. CNC machining processes today and the very good quality of even inexpensive 6061 Billet Aluminum have made mounting components very, very good for not a lot of money. While I prefer keeping to one of the many, many quality names for components, and although my Rail & Rings were just over $200 tor both, I can point a person to a rock solid setup for about $50 or less. This is why I ask a person their rough dollar amount budget besides intended use. We all have different budget allowances, and a person with a lower budget doesn’t mean they are any less dedicated to the hobby or have just as much fun as those with unlimited taps.