Quote Originally Posted by South Prairie jim View Post
Fine shooting sir, please forgive my trolling…something is not quite right (imo) and I mean no disrespect by saying that it’s just that we know as shooters that no single point of wind pushes a round low left from a right hand twist barrel. A quartering 7:00 should be pushing towards low right. Also you may be a tad hot with your powder charge and perhaps nearing a scatter mode. If your on the edge of a node temp changes can play a factor as well, so those 20% flyers may actually be evidence.
respectfully
spj
Thanks, I'll take all the feedback I can get. The scope wasn't zeroed for these rounds, so they all shot low and left. I don't think the wind had much impact on where they landed except it was blowing me around a little. I had been shooting Hornady 140 gr ELD-Ms with RL-16 and the scope was zeroed for that load. When I switched to the Nosler RDFs I noticed they all shot 1-2 MOA low/left compared to the Hornady bullets. I went back to the range and zeroed the scope for this load yesterday because I'm gong to be shooting it for at least the next 400 rounds. There's no doubt that this is a hot load and you may be right about being on the ragged edge of accuracy. It just shot so well I'm reluctant to mess with it. I shot this 4" gong four out of four times from 500 yards.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4 inch Gong.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	238.4 KB 
ID:	9431