mmmmm.......that's a hard one.

i like Muddy Waters thru Samatha Fish's blues. i'm in love with Jimmi Hendrix. Lynyrd Skyrrnd, Fleetwood Mac, ACDC, Styx, Reo Speedwagon, Dio, Black Sabbath, KISS, The Eagles, Alice Cooper.......and alot more '70s bands. the 80s are Guns n Roses, Megadeth, Stevie Nicks, Foreigner, Pat Benatar, Poison, Motorhead....a whole lot of big hair hard rock bands. 90s it was alternative like Pearl Jam, Hole, Garbage, Bush and Nirvana. 2000-2023 i have mishmash of alternative, hard rock, blues, country...anything but rap and Metallica, i hate them. Linkin Park, Limp Bizkit, Chris Stapleton, The Steeldrivers, Paramore, Thundermother, Lacuna Coil, Turnpike Tourbadours, Fuel, Dead Sara, Foo Fighters, Alter Bridge, Beyond the Black, Mazzy Starr, Thunder*****, Kobra and the Lotus, Eva Under Fire, Skarett Riot, Whitey Morgan, Default, Velvet Revolver, Disturbed, Cherri Bomb, Divide the Day, Within Temptation, Dorothy, Icon for Hire, In This Monument, Halestrom, The Jompson Brother, New Years Day, Firelight, The Dirty Youth, Greg Allman, Eric Church, Toby Keith, Drowning Pool, Kid Rock, The Marshal Tucker Band, The Pretty Reckless, Stone Sour, Freddie King, 3 Doors Down, Cody Jinks, Whiskey Myers, Waylon Jennings, Robert Earl Keen, Reckless Kelly, Johnny Cash, Redhook, Slash and Myles Kennedy, Cliver........and more