Quote Originally Posted by Fuj' View Post
I have a pair of Paregrine scales I've been using for several years now and backed
up with a Ohaus 10-10. I'll dump from a Uniflow then trickle to the Paregrine. They
currently run about $150 bucks and come with power pack, and 2 calibration weights.
On some scales you have to pay extra for the weights, so check first on that. The
Paregrine has 2/100th of a grain of resolution and way better then working in tenths
especially with fast burning powders.

Note....The TRX-925 only has 1/10 resolution for over twice the cost.

If you have the cash, look up the Sartorius
The way the manufacturers state accuracy and resolution confuses me a little.

Both A&D scales say they are accurate to .001 gram which I believe is .0000154324 grains, but on Youtube videos the FX120i only displays two digits to the right of the decimal point.

The EJ-303 displays three digits to the right of the decimal point and claims .002 grain resolution. Is resolution the same as accuracy?

The TRX-925 says its accurate to .01 grains and displays two digits to the right of the decimal point. I don't know how the A&D scales compute weights or converts between grams and grains, but the folks that make the Creedmoor scale says theirs is more accurate because if computes in grains and no conversions are necessary. Depending on how many places the A&D scales take the conversion, rounding could affect accuracy of the scale.