Hey Gary, this is like that last one, when you sent me these pics to post, (below.) This Chassis extension arm & Stock you mill, is this like your “patented” work..I mean, like your “calling card” design for rifles? I like it… Looks great man! You ever thought of making these to sell? Or are you more like me, just like the doing of designing, machining & building but not interested in a monetary venture. Also, just curious… did you mean 6061 Billet? I ask because 4000 series, that I’ve ever been aware of, is typically used only as filler. The suppliers I deal with don’t supply it in Billet plate or bar style. I do use 6061 quite often for many, many projects, but when I’m building something of note, I always use either 7075 or 2024 for their strength & stiffness characteristics.

Again though, I do very much like your design.

Actually, I think we somewhat share some aspect of design in our mind’s eye, so to speak. This was a stock I made a couple years ago on my last Chassis. Although I will say your’s is quite a bit nicer. (Parts machined & added to the buffer tube) Your’s is a