Quote Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I've been looking at the savage B22 precision rifles online but have not seen one and held it in person yet. I do have 2 B22 fv-sr's one in 22lr and 22 wmr, never any problems with either of them functioning and shooting. Both being very accurate i'm questioning how much more accurate a B22 precision could possibly be, or if it would be a disappointment I might want to avoid?
Underdog: I just finished watching some youtube on the B22. Personally, for a $579 rifle I'm not that impressed. I have a MarkII BV. The 10 ring on a TQ3 50 yard target is .85. My average shot size is .82 with the largest .91 and the smallest .74 and that's using CC SV ammo. So the BV is capable of more than I can give it but the BV palls in comparison to a Tikka T1 which averages .64 with the smallest .54 and largest .76 and that rifle cost $579.

If you showed up next to me with a B22 or the Ruger version I probably wouldn't give either a second thought. If you showed up with the Tikki, which is comparable in price to the B22, I would know it's going to be long day.