Dave, I hope Your right about Trigger Tech. But others have tried, and we’ve been “teased” before. Either they will come up with the trigger of our dreams, or they will hit the same road blocks as others. One problem is Savage goes out of their way “not” to support aftermarket. In fact by constantly changing things, they discourage it. Think about it, Savage has never offered a barrel nut wrench...they are all aftermarket. Savage wants to sell their factory rifles. And lately, it seems difficult to get strong support for those sales when something is needed. I can think of 2 decent triggers that have gone by the wayside because Savage made stupid unnecessary changes. The same thing could happen to Trigger Tech. But if TT is successful, it certainly wouldn’t be a “cheap” trigger. Which means it may not get the customer support it deserves from the limited number of people who want a precision trigger for a Savage. I could be accused of not thinking positive, but I’m observing history and being realistic. There are any number of triggers suitable for most Savage shooters. What’s missing is a precision Trigger for those of us who are too stubborn to abandon the Savage “cult” following. I hope Trigger Tech is successful.

But Dave, I’m surprised You seem to have not tried the Elftmann Trigger? The price is certainly right, and it seems perfectly suitable for most Savage shooters. As stated before, I even have one working pretty well at 8 ounces in a competition rifle. With Your experience, I would think You could attain the most that simple trigger has to offer. What say You ?

Thanks ... GrenGuy