B22 FV-SR Report

I have had mine for over a year now. For the money it is a good little rifle for my intended use. I haven't done anything to mine except clean and shoot it. Normally I like my triggers light. I haven't measured this one but it is ok on pull weight, smooth and crisp right where it came from the factory. I'm not planning on adjusting it. The rotary mag so far has not been a issue for me. I like the stock. it fits well and feels good. I like the length and shape of the bolt knob. The weight of the 16" barrel makes it easy to sit steady on a rest.

I gave it a 4 star rating and here is why. The bolt lift on this one is scratchy and a little harder than I would like or expect from a rim fire. My centerfire Precision target action is lighter and much smoother and I haven't done anything to it. I did disassemble the B22 bolt , cleaned and reassembled with TW25 grease . It helped but its still stiff and scratchy. This one did not have the sharp edge on the bolt notch that some guys talk about.

I mounted a US optics 3-12x in Burris signature rings on it. Its a good match and the small scope doesn't over power the small rifle.

The two drawbacks on this one

1- scratchy bolt lift

2- it will not feed Super Colibri from the mag

Would I buy it again? - Yes