Ok guys first,

1) I am wanting to take some of the slope out of the bolt, I have two choices either get an oversized bolt body from PTG, send it to Fred
and have him fit it and retrue the bolt. Which means I'll be waiting a few months.
OR
I have ordered some matte black Wheeler Engineering CeramaCoat. When I paint I could just
go ahead and paint the interior of the action (minus the breech).

I don't have a plug gauge so I am not sure how much slack needs to be taken up but Im sure it is only a few thousandths. Do any of
you guys have experience with the oversized bolts? Whats the difference in diameter between the factory bolt body and the
aftermarket one? I know the its hit and miss and that some factory bolts feel rather solid and have very little slop, but unfortunatley I
got one that has quite a bit.

Do you think painting would work adequately or should I go ahead and send it to Fred and have him do his thing?

2) I see that the comp trigger can only be set to a max of 2lb's. I would like a high quality trigger but I think 2lb's is a bit light, I'd rather
have something in the 3lb range, can a spring be substituted in the trigger to have it higher.