I dunno if I would have recommended a Nucleus action. Like TXhillbiilly I got in on the pre-order for them saving me a couple hundred bucks. However, unlike the one he received mine was plagued with the light firing pin strike issue associated with the original 16# FP spring. So after waiting almost a year to get my action it was a "dud" out of the box. After hundreds of complaints from buyers experiencing the same issue they sent out a slightly heavier FP spring (18 or 19# IIRC). For some this solved the issue, for others it didn't - naturally I was one of the latter. So then they came up with a 25# FP spring, which finally solved my FTF issues, but at the same time it made the bolt lift as heavy as a factory Savage action.

I like the overall design and function of the Nucleus action, but I ponied up the extra money to get a smoother action with a lighter bolt lift w/o having to send it off to be worked over by a gunsmith - exactly what it was advertised to be. So the fact that it didn't live up to that left a bit of a bad taste in my mouth, and ARC's initial refusal to admit there was a problem and reluctance to address it for months despite the number of owners experiencing the issue taught me their customer service leaves a lot to be desired.

The whole experience left me so turned off to that rifle that I probably haven't put 100 rounds through it once it was finally sorted out and actually going bang when I pull the trigger every time. In fact, I never even finished load development for it. Hoping the new stock arriving today will rekindle my interest in it some as right now its little more than an expensive space-taker-upper in my safe.

I can however highly recommend the Trigger Tech triggers. I have their Special in my Nucleus as well as a Diamond in an AR15 and both are very nice (one in the AR15 replaced a Geissele SSA-E trigger that I was never all that happy with).