Quote Originally Posted by Txhillbilly View Post
PTG makes 111 Bottom Metal for a detachable magazine, but I know it's for a Center feed action. It may need to be adjusted up or down in the stock in order for a Staggered feed action to strip rounds out of a magazine.

Or you could try a factory Center feed blind magazine box assembly, and see if you can make it work. I know for a fact that the blind magazine inlet in a Center feed stock is shorter in length than the Staggered feed stock. I put a Staggered feed 110 action in a Boyd's thumbhole stock made for a Center feed action, and had to lengthen the front of the magwell in the stock 1/4"-3/16" in order for the Staggered feed magazine box to fit in it.

The rear part of the magwell lined up perfectly. The depth is the same, so you might be able to just shim a center feed box in place and use it instead of searching for a Staggered feed Unicorn.
Thanks for the feedback! I do have a centerfeed box mag so maybe thats the ticket. I assume getting a centerfeed inlet stock then modifying the front to back spacing would be the better way rather than starting with a staggered feed stock so the depth is set for the center feed mag? Or would the centerfeed mag probably need up down adjustment as well. Feel pretty comfortable with modifying a stock so this seems like a solid strategy! Much appreciated