Thanks for the responses... I am just getting all the tools, dies and gages together. I do not, yet, have any 22-250AI fire-formed brass to work with. I still have to load 22-250 and fire-form for the AI. So, I have to work with gages for my initial AI set up.

Sinman, I see you agree with the gage process. Would you help me understand the application ? If I understand correctly, the gages reference off the case datum line in the barrel chamber. For the 22-250, the datum is at 1.515", and the case dia. at the datum is 0.414. For the AI application, the datum is at 1.524 and case dia. at the datum is 0.454 (based on loading manuals).

So, looking at numbers, it looks like the 22-250 gage would be just wobbling around in the AI chamber without picking up reference at the datum line... No references except at the base after the AI chamber is reamed out. Where am I missing the thought process for the 22-250 Go gage to be relevant to the AI as a No-Go gage?... I told you, man, I'm dumb as a rock...