I am hoping mine keeps going strong. It shoots so well I'd not want to replace it anytime soon. Most shooting is done with 77gn SMK's at about 2800fps.

Funny thing is mine likes to shoot HOT, as in too hot to grab the barrel. POI from cold to hot changes about 1" at 300yd, vertical so not hard to compensate. I can shoot a fast 10 round group, then a couple minutes later shoot an equally nice fast 10 round group. At one time I would put 70-100 rounds through it in a 2 hour session. It was more of what my limit was than the rifle. I tend to lose concentration if I shoot too much at one sitting. And most of my best groups are the last ones of the day with the barrel still hot.

The other good part, at this point in the barrel's life, is it can go over 100 rounds without cleaning and still shoot well. I only use a copper remover every 200 or 300 rounds.

For fun targets at 300yd I use soda cans. Set up 10 and hit all 10 with 10 rounds from a cold barrel. Yeah, just a little smaller than 1MOA wide, but, it is fun.

OTOH, my 12BVSS with the really heavy stainless barrel in .308 hates to be very warm. I have to be careful to pace myself when shooting it and during summer I keep a shade over it. Every barrel is different.