Quote Originally Posted by ninner View Post
I’ve only done FDM printing so far but after looking at the printer you referenced I may have to try it out. Do you have a Anycubic? Do you like it?
I love the AnyCubic Photon! It's amazingly accurate and the prints are incredibly clean. Here is a picture of a tiny N gauge model railway bogie that I made. It will demo the detail you can get out of these things:

Though be warned that there is a significant learning curve involved in getting good quality prints every time from these SLA/DLP systems and the standard resins all produce quite brittle parts that probably won't stand up to any rough treatment.

That's where I hear the Siraya Tenacious resin can make a huge difference, but I am only just beginning to experiment with it myself.

Even since I bought mine just back in March there are newer models coming out that feature much faster prints and larger volumes: Check out the AnyCubic Mono, the Phrozen Sonic 4K Mini and the Elgoo Saturn. And I think Epax and Peopoly have new ones out this year too. If you choose the Phrozen printer let me know, I'll send you a link as I earn a bottle of resin for every new customer I can introduce! :)

Ross.