Youve obviously been doing a considerable amount of research, ive simply been watching various videos.
I recently sold my 06 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon after owning it for about 10 years.
That was my first Jeep with an automatic transmission, and even for off road which i did alot of, it was by far better than standard shift in my opinion.
With lockers engaged in 4 wheel low range it couldnt get any better.
I still do like the smaller body size of the older jeeps for off road compared to the new models.
My son has a 4 door Wrangler which ive driven alot. Overall it is a nicer vehicle than i had for every day use.
And thats exactly how most of them are used. Nothing more than expensive Yuppy wagons all decked out with no place to go.
I would rather them just offer a basic model and add the upgrades you want.
I assume the vinyl floor with drains in lieu of carpet is something like a Rhino liner application, which i would prefer.
From the overall size, the new Bronco is very close to Jeep dimensions as your information shows.

As for long barreled guns in smaller vehicles, the hard cases tend to complicate the issue even more.
I always removed the back seat completly, then built a wood box which held 2 guns in good heavy soft cases and allowed the barrels to ride above the console between the seats. In my old CJ 7 the 36” barrels just about touched the dashboard. You can load alot of stuff in a Jeep if its organized well.
But as for the Bronco, i personally feel it will put a hurt on Jeep sales.
I think the new Jeep pickup qualifies as a monster, something the size of the old Ford Ranger or Chevy S10 would have been better in my opinion.