The op said mostly at the range and occasional coyote hunt. Coyote hunting is mostly drive close set up call and wait . The barrel you suggested cost almost as much as the gun. With no benefit . Unless you walk miles. Just switching gun to a wood stock as needed for long range hunting is way more cost effective to make it lighter. No extra gun to set up you can put money in one gun, set it up with nice glass. Not having two Guns to load for I assume if long range hand loading is less confusing and saves having to find load for two rifles. Ill take my ashburry with luth at MBA stock and magpul grip with a minox za 5i 5x25 x56 and factory blue printed action with 6 oz trigger all for under 1200.00 shooting .26 inch groups against the over priced ruger with borrowed engineering from savage. Ill give the RPR for making a nice rifle I don't prefer the trigger perfsonally. But like I said a Factory rifle that shoots 1/4 moa illtake any day I don't care for the less accurate from a semi auto . Only accurate rifles are interesting.