Quote Originally Posted by want2ride View Post
I knew it was a accufit, but if it doesn't have an aluminum block cradling the receiver, it is not an accustock. I am looking on the website and it does not say that it has an accustock. If you filter by feature, and select accustock, it shows 18 models and the ultralite is not one of them.
Does it have the aluminum block?
I guarantee the rifle comes with a sticker that says Accustock on it. The sticker is still on my rifle. Here’s a whole bunch of info and pictures from a write-up I’ve done on the rifle. Notice the picture with the Accustock sticker.

https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/savage-110-ultralite-28-nosler-proof-research-24-barrel.241639/

I'm not suggesting it should be marketed as having an AccuStock. I think that is very misleading. There is some misleading marketing going on. I was surprised and disappointed to find out my rifle did not have the bedding block. I think most people will want to swap the stock out once they realize what they have. Unfortunately, the options are limited (at least for long actions) and everything will add about 1+ lbs to the rifle.