Unfortunately for the Savage we only have the option of pillar bedded, but if you were buying this stock for the Remington 700 there's two versions one is aluminum block bedded and the other is pillar bedded. So far I've only fired two rounds out of the rifle. Before doing the swap with the stock I could Cloverleaf rounds with the proper ammo at a hundred yards. I doubt there would be any accuracy improvement over what it was already doing as it's an impressively accurate rifle to begin with. But the ergonomics and comfort as well as the angle you can bear down on the trigger are worth every penny.

My biggest motivation is that I could never get the rifle to feed properly with the 6.5 Creedmoor. the round always seem to want to jump up above the bolt and bind in the chamber. you would have to release pressure from the bolt handle it would drop in place and then feed just fine. Tried multiple OEM magazines tried messing with feed lips. never could get it to feed properly drove me insane. As cheap as these stocks are and the fact they come with a MAG it was worth the price to see if it could solve that, while adding a bit of comfort. I still can't get over how smooth the action is in this stock. I've never owned a Savage rifle that feeds this smoothly. Running the bolt without any ammo feels the same as actually loading the rifle