Quote Originally Posted by Stockrex View Post
similar bs happened to me with nosler, $300 charged 2x, a few weeks apart, they claimed I placed the order, bs. I did not contest it with CC. I was just too bleeping busy with work.

Op, you could have sent them this email:
Please produce the PDF version of the email sent to me as confirmation for each order.
Please produce the IP address and other identifying information that you possess for both orders.

if they still insist you placed fake orders, could you also prove that you did place the order by asking your ISP for browsing hx from that time slot (make sure you take out the shootermingle.com hx)

Anyway, I am glad you received refunds for both, I would stay away from them going forward.
That's probably why their lower level support people give the answers they do, as in your case most don't have the time to pursue something like this. They would have me believe someone got a royal a** chewing but more likely their attitude is "we lost this one but hope to win the next." They also think the outcome will cement me as a customer for life but in reality, it has has the opposite effect.