Quote Originally Posted by Shooter0302 View Post
. I think I might be shy of taking the stock off on the 6.5 , as soon as we pick it up, after reading about how critical all the torques are. Not sure what else to do/think about that though
The torque values listed on this forum are just a guide, I tried the setting listed on my 110 Tactical and the trigger was locked / jammed . The only way to get it correct is to get a in/lb torque wrench/driver, take about 100 rounds (all loaded the same or from the same lot # ) if you buy your ammo and shoot groups changing the two action screw values,ie; more front,more back, less front more back. OR if you only shoot no further that 300 yds. go with about 35 in/lb.
I kinda figured it was something like that. One of the problems is, I dont want to fork out more $ than what fixed power SWFA ss scopes cost, as that what is planned for these rifles. And the 10-16 power in moa, are outa stock. So these rifles might have to sit, till I can get scopes for them, unless i take a scope off another gun. Thanks for the explanation