Quote Originally Posted by Dave Hoback View Post
I’ve seen this on other firearms....1911s off hand. If the safety isn’t fully “On”, and you pull the trigger, the sear, trigger & safety all kinda jam each other. It’s more pronounced with factory triggers having unacceptable Creep. Luckily, as I said..the sear is being caught by the safety blade of the Accutrigger.

Let me ask this..you said you received it used. When looking at the trigger, is only ONE adjustment shown? The Accutriggers have the safety stop screw FILLED with plastic. Is that hole still filled?

The circled place in the picture.
yes Dave, it is still filled with the plastic. I have 6 other savages and all but one have accutriggers. I have also spent a lot of time disassembling, bedding, ceremony if my other ones and have disassembled and reassembled the trigger groups many times and I just can’t figure out what is going on with this one. I even do trigger work on my other brands as needed. I am really wondering if they polished and changed the angle on the trigger and sear engagement area prior to me owning as it has some angle/bevel to it. I am going to take one of my other guns apart tonight so I can compare