Quote Originally Posted by Whynot View Post
Just a quick update on this... In case anyone else was looking to do something similar. I purchased a Boyds stock that was for a model 10 mag feed and then ordered a Accurate Mag bottom metal. I was told that this would be a drop in fit. It wasn't quite, I had to do some dremel work to make room for everything- but nothing bad. No measuring or complicated work- just opening it up a little in a few spots that it was rubbing. Not sure if it was the bottom metal or the boyds stock that was out of spec.

After it was done it fit and looks really nice. The Accurate mag well accepts regular AICS Magpul mags and I think its going to work great. The only problem now is that I need to work on the extraction. When it was a single shot the extractor was good enough to pull the brass out.... but now that it is riding across another cartridge it doesn't have enough grip and drops about half of them. But at least I finally got it done.

Sharp Shooter Supply sells an improved extractor kit that will probably solve the problem. They are frequently out of stock, and when they do get a shipment, they go fast.http://www.sharpshootersupply.com/BoltParts.html