Well as a repeater than.....if single shot I would’ve recommended changing to the 300PRC. The PRC vs the WM on running them at equal pressures....the PRC will give you 60-75fps more velocity but you are not going to run the PRC with the long heavy bullets out of a magazine.

Also wanting to run it out of a factory magazine the WM will be a SAAMI type chamber length for the overall rounds. Realistic velocities with a 220gr bullet your basically max’d out at about 2750fps. And with that being said about 1200 and maybe 1500 yards will be max distance and shooting good groups/real world accuracy.

Past 1200 yards and even for 1200 for that fact you better be on your A Game and shooting moa or better groups and do it consistently. Reading the wind is going to be your biggest hurdle.

Anyone saying they are running a 210 or heavier bullet at running them over 2800fps is not a normal max working pressure load. I’ve got plenty of pressure test data at work on 300wm and it just doesn’t happen. I don’t care if you don’t get heavy bolt lift or the double click on the bolt and or flat primers etc...at 2800-2850fps. With a 220gr bullet out of a 26” pressure test barrel with a SAAMI chamber the pressure is running on average at 72k psi.