Quote Originally Posted by Bill2905 View Post
I bought a new Chargemaster Lite a few months ago. I did a review of it on this forum and warned potential users about forgetting to close the hopper drain and making a mess. Several days ago, I repeated this mistake for something like the fourth time since initially using it. Not the worst mess to clean up but man, what an aggravation.

Last month I took my left handed 10 BA Stealth to the range which is about 40 miles south. When I set it up on the bench, it didn't take long to realize that I had accidentally grabbed the bolt to one of my right handed receivers. Fortunately, I took other guns to shoot that day. Since then, I have disassembled the left hand bolt for cleaning. Finally made it back to the range the other day after nearly a month away. I took the Stealth again which then had ejection problems. After five rounds I realized that the bolt head was rotated 180 degrees. Borrowed some tools, disassembled and fixed the bolt issue (so I thought) and went back to the bench. Then it wouldn't fire at all. Fiddled with it some more, finally gave up and put it away. When I got home, I looked at it and eventually figured out that I had assembled the bolt with the cocking piece on the left side. On the positive side, I now a good understanding of how the fire control works on these things. Many things I have learned in life came as the result of being forced to solve a problem, some of them self inflicted.
That's unfortunately the best way we learn most often lol I've had some fails that I'm to embarrassed to go public with lmbo

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk