What makes you think it will need a better stock?

I always get a kick out of people who want to start changing things before they even have the rifle in their hands, much less having shot it a good bit to see where it's at and what might need improved. The 110 Apex in 30-06 I reviewed earlier this year had no problem shooting sub MOA with the ammo it preferred so I can't see where the extremely soft recoiling .350 Legend would have any trouble doing the same. My friend who bought that 30-06 is now consistently getting 1/2 to 3/4" three shot groups with his handloads - still 100% as delivered from the factory.

That said, I don't know of anyone making a synthetic replacement stock for a 110 that uses the Axis style mag's. Boyds and SSS can hook you up with a laminate stock, but that's going to add a good pound or two to the rifle over the standard synthetic stock. Unless you wanted to dress it up with a nice purdy Maple or Walnut stock I just can't see the need to spend the money as the factory stock is more than adequate. Yeah it has a little flex in the forearm, but people make it out to be far worse than it actually is in terms of affecting accuracy. Besides, we're talking a hunting rifle here, not a benchrest rig.