I did more searching, and found that there are 4 main types of bolt head and a long list of the breakdown (thank you Fred Moreo of Sharp Shooter Supply; and Underhammer for the lug diagram):http://www.savageshooters.com/conten...Configurations

I also as suggested looked into PTG's custom bolt head (Thanks Robinhood). And as mentioned in this thread by SharpShooter, that the more expensive way.

I have tried to source extra Axis bolt body to start the experiment, called Savage and they told me that a gunsmith will have to order it for me...

Then there is the longer firing pin solution possibility, but which firing pin can the Axis interchange?

I was back and forth about should I just mill the Bolt Body Slot slightly deeper, or should I go get a PTG custom bolt head? I took a look at their website and it will take a few week for the order, so I decided to went ahead and mill the Bolt Body to see if that would work. In event that does not, I will try to get a replacement Axis Bolt Body, and go with a PTG bolt head in 7/16" lug dimension with a Short Action Length Stem.

The Axis Bolt Body material is quick tough, and I was extra careful, measuring and checking constantly to get an extra depth so that I get to a minimum of 0.035 firing pin protrusions. It took me a good 2 hours to get the desired depth.

In the end this worked! I am getting 0.35 firing pin protrusion now, and it does not affected much on the force need to manipulate the bolt (I guess the slight deepening kept changes to a minimum). I also checked primary extraction and all seems well. A word about extraction is that since the Magnum case is larger in diameter, the ejection slot on the receiver seems a bit small, but does clear the empty shell freely.

I do not have the chance to test actual primer strike yet, and will post back result once I have done that. I will test on primed brass only, no powder or bullet yet. I am keeping my fingers cross that everything will go well.

Thank You So Much Everyone! You have really helped to better understand and figure a possible solution!