OK,

I just need the two pieces for the project, sorry you can't customize a rifle, and that you can only use a factory shooter.

I guess you only use the factory scope since it's factory, that's pretty sad. plastic Butt plate OK, LOP doesn't matter, 7 pound broken glass trigger pull doesn't matter, all of that is factory and if you change anything its "custom".

So you take a rifle out of the box and hunt with it, that's " stock" and its not a custom hunting firearm, boy thats LAME.

Savage rifles are made out of the box for shooting, however it's just that, no frills, if you want something that is a really nice out of the box Remington 700 where you can purchase many different models to fit your hunting needs, and pay the price. The 700 only needs a Timney trigger replacement to make it a safe rifle in my opion.

I need a thick recoil pad, adjusted trigger to 2 pounds, LOP for me, a stock sealed from the elements, a synthetic stock that's not a cheap POS, a special scope that I can use in my environment, a leather sling that's comfortable not biting into my shoulder, everything to make hunting easier. It's not rocket science, it's a tool that fits my style of hunting.

Of course you can use a factory rifle to hunt if you are going to shoot a animal say 20 feet away where you can't miss and take the shoulder pain while yanking on the trigger. STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES.

My father went on a safari hunt in Africa, used a factory rifle, a stick stand, was taken to a area where the animal was and shot it. Now that is stupid, no fair game hunt, no stalking, no even hunting just slaughter. I'll bet your that kind of hunter. I believe in fair game hunting, if I hunt big game I use a 45-70 custom built Remington Rolling Block that I built, it's a beast that has everything I need to hunt and its fair hunting not spray and pray like you are used to to hunt probably.

I don't care about customized rifles, or factory rifles, I only care about building this one for my needs, if the parts are unavailable I will contact the factory. I don't need anything more, just the parts.