Quote Originally Posted by bsekf View Post
A "safe" 6 oz trigger that drops in would be nice! A 3 oz would be nicer!! It still leaves the "shaky" pressed U shaped sear with the sloppy holes. I think the sear has to be addressed before any really light trigger will work....... SAFELY!

Sears are available at Numrich, I may try Robinhood's sear alteration. The extra sear I have wouldn't fit over the Rifle Basix I just installed.....are they all different?

Bill
If I’m not mistaken, it appears the Jard uses its own Sear/Bolt release. Am I incorrect that part attached to is in fact not? While the stock sear is “great”, when ideally prepped it results in a very nice release, with no creep. I agree you Bill of the importance of the sear prep...and I always encourage sear modification if the know how is up to task. Coming from a background setting up 1911 hammer/sear set ups really prepares one the expertise with any trigger. It’s all very easily learned, provided correct information to start. A Dremel with a felt wheel wheel & polish is NOT what I am referring to! LOL!