no i meant what i said

and it you read my other post , i did offer correct ladder help

Quote Originally Posted by CFJunkie View Post
mikeinco,

I guess your 'precision reloading skills' and long term competitor mentality kept you from reading the sentence that followed that statement and recognizing that the OP never claimed to be a precision loader.

The sentences that followed was:
"
If you get your reloading skills really tuned, you can get 5 to 7 fps SD and smaller extreme differences and that would include expected primer/powder ignition & burn variations shot to shot but you can't control everything.
But the SD and max difference depends primarily on your reloading consistency."

I am a bit disappointed that you, with all your knowledge of precision shooting espoused in your multiple posts on other threads, so easily assume that everyone has the same level of experience that you have or that they are equipped to follow or are even aware of the processes that you have apparently honed over the years.

The OP asked for help in figuring out what his data means and the thread moved to variations in his approach.
Maybe instead of consistently being a critic, you might offer some help on how the OP might improve to approach your "elite precision loading level".