I shot 14 rounds,and the issue happened 3 times,and all three fired on the second pull.I wish I would have pulled one of the shells out and looked at it to see if it put much of a dent in the primer.Nothing is obstructed, but the hammer pull is very light compared to my Henry break action,and so is the trigger pull.The Henry's trigger pull is really heavy,but it has never failed to fire.Both guns have a safety feature that locks the firing pin unless the trigger is pulled all the way back. I can squeeze the trigger on both guns and push the hammer forward and see the firing pin sticking out from its hole on both rifles.The CVA sticks out further.I am even wondering if the problem may be that I am pulling the trigger too slow,and releasing the hammer before the firing pin releases.I never encountered this on the Henry, but it may be due to the fact that the Henry's trigger pull is much heavier. I will shoot what I have loaded,and be more aware of trigger follow through.I will pick up some Winchester primers as well.