Depends on what your going to use the rest for. If you plan on competing then you need a solid,, no wiggle rest. Some times a large sand bag up front is more stable than a lot of the cheap seats out there. I would recommend the Bald Eagle if you are starting out as it doesn't break the bank and you can actually be very highly competitive with it. I still use mine, it's the heavy slingshot adjustable top. Yeah the cable is the only weak point to get used to but when you have it running smooth and are used to it,, it is SOLID. A friend of mine saw a few in use at the super shoot last year.
I also shot a clean 400 with 36 x's out of 40 last year using the rest in f class including one ten shot group that measured .3 moa at 300 yards,, yeah quarter covers a 300 yard 10 shot group centered in the x.

I have used the best possible rests too like the Seb and Farley with the joy stick. They are definitely better once you get used to the joy stick movement but that mainly helps with the speed you can make minut adjustment s more smoothly than sand the Bald eagle.