RH, you appear to be missing the star washer between the spring and firing pin stop. Or is that a factory change to the parts count?

Regarding the rear star washer, I have found that when assembling the firing pin one must take care that the flat on the star washer is positioned as parallel as possible to the flat on the firing pin, and not cocked over as happens frequently when adjusting the cocking piece. This washer tends to catch on the forward most cocking piece thread (the one where the pin profile goes from flat to round and threaded for the cocking piece) during firing pin fall. I grind/polish this to take the sharp corners off. I also grind and polish the flat on the pin body.

A tendency to catch will increase the firing pin fall time and reduce energy that would otherwise be imparted to the primer.

I check this for smoothness by assembling the firing pin and installing the cocking pin sleeve properly, place the assembled firing pin upright on the bench (pin upward) and place the bolt head over the pin. Then press down and let it spring back up repeatedly feeling for any tendency to catch. Continue polishing and checking until it operates as smooth as you can make it.