Thread: Truck Gun?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by celltech View Post
    My "truck" is a car and there is a shield in the cab and an AR15 in the trunk. If the purpose is to end an event why have a bolt action?
    Touche:
    If the "purpose is to end an event" why have it in the trunk? In an "event" I'd think it better have a bolt rifle between the console and the seat than a SAW or a Ma deuce in the trunk. LOL
    On second thought a Ma deuce in the trunk would have it's own "COOL" factor.

I understand the difference in needs and kinda started this thread to explore those differences. I also understand sometimes with "professionals" policy gets in the way of what many might consider prudent for those in higher risk occupations/situations and they have to carry in the trunk which I find akin to an empty chamber. (freakin bureaucrats)
    Most of my civilian needs typically would be something like a varmint that needed removal on a moments notice that may be iffy at distance/ my skill level with a sidearm. Perfect for an easy handling 37" OAL bolt action carbine in .308.
    If there is a known or elevated threat then just as I did replacing the ".357 pocket rifle" then you simply step up the game to VLTOR, KVAR, Ultimak, Hogue, Magpul,and Vortex equipped 922R compliant, Liberal Freaker Outer loaded with soft points :) Well thats how we can do it down here in the south anyway, sorry all you residents of 2A restrictive jurisdictions
    Last edited by big honkin jeep; 03-16-2019 at 02:12 PM.
    A good wife and a steady job has ruined many a great hunter.