Title: VERY POOR-QUALITY CONTROL!

I bought the Savage 10 Stealth Evolution in 6 mil Creedmoor, brand new and this is my story.
First, I want to say that this is my first bolt action precision rifle and I LOVE IT. You can drive nails with this thing at 100yds, and I am now working on 200yds. I got .75 MOA @ 100 yds and one MOA at 200 yds. This baby shoots straight and true and has little to no kick. I have shot 6.5 Creedmoor and I own a .308 and I refuse to give up the 6mil.

I use factory Hornady match Ammo 6mil Creedmoor 108 grain ELD. The first time I chambered a round it would not chamber. Sent it to Savage who re-set it (or whatever they did) and returned it in three weeks. Next, after 387 rounds the firing pin froze in the bolt and despite disassembling it, it would not pop back out of the bolt. I tried chambering another round and the extractor blew out of the bolt. At first, I order all new replacement parts for the bolt when I woke up and said enough is enough. This rifle is under warranty, so I returned the parts and the rifle. They refunded me for the parts, and I shipped the whole shabanks back once again. I had the riffle a total of three months. I told them I have had it and I want a new rifle. After a few weeks they finally agreed and sent me a spanking brand-new rifle…minus the “extended scope mount”. That’s right, no way to mount the scope and, it was a different color than my original Drake stock.

My original rifle was a SAND color. Looked real cool with the black barrel, scope and bi-pod. The one the sent was BURNT BRONZE. Now I know that is the advertised color, but that bronze was not cool looking (you have your taste and I HAVE MINE, so shut up!). Customer Service tried to match my original but no luck so they said they would send the missing part. At the writing of this letter I have yet to receive it so if it comes in a different color you will hear from me again.

Signed; THEY HAD IT JUST AS LONG AS I DID!

UPDATE:3/13/19
Received the missing extended scope rail. The shipping order said "w/screws".... NOT. the screws were missing, and they are an odd size that is hard to find locally. yet another VERY POOR-QUALITY CONTROL ISSUE on the part of Savage. Seven to ten business days for four screws.

Update: 3/30/19
Got the four missing screws from a local Gunsmith. Mounted my Zeiss Conquest V6, 5 – 30x50. Shooting Hornady Match, 6mm Creedmoor, 108 Grain, ELD Match factory ammo I was able to hit six consecutive bullseyes and one touching bullseye at 200 yards. Each was a ¾” dot.