I would imagine so as by removing it it is being removed from the server and thus won't be there to be called up in that old post anymore.

Photobucket seems to have re-evaluated it's ridiculously stupid decision they made the other year and is allowing people to upload there for free again, but storage space is limited on the free account (probably just a couple Mb). Was looking at it today and their new pricing was around $4.50/month ($54/yr) for 25GB which isn't a bad deal.

If/when Charles get some time or I find someone new to help out with the techy stuff it's something we can look at to see if we can better optimize things (i.e. maybe figure out a way to auto resize pics on upload and stuff like that), but that's beyond my abilities to tackle on my own.

The other option would be to setup a separate image hosting site of our own where you could buy storage in blocks as needed, but that's more work/money and we'd have to police it to keep the smut off of it which would be a full time job in and of itself.