Looks good from here.
(Jim: If you don't care for the "shine", you can add a satin to the spray mix.)
My first go around with Automotive Clear Coat was on a Laminated stock for my XP 100 converted rifle in .221 Fireball.
It WAS finished with Beachwood Casey True Oil. Needed something else/different so I sanded it down to raw wood. Dropped it off at our Body Shop and told them to shoot it the next time they were shooting a Clear Coat finish. Couple of days later it was finished. Probably 5 coats of clear? Pretty thick. That finish brought out colors I didn't know existed in that laminated stock. Deep rich colors and finish. That sold me.The under coat of Beachwood Casey True Oil acted as a filler.
All of my stocks get a clear coat finish now. Small jobs with a sprayed on Poly coat but the big jobs get Automotive Clear. Tough as nails.
You need to be set up to shoot Automotive Clear. In a body shop, hang the stock on a nail and while you're shooting the car, turn around and shoot the stock a time or two. Pretty easy that way. Bad stuff if you don't take the proper precautions. Known to make your babies be born naked!!