Thread: History Books on Savage 99 Rifle

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member
    Hey, 94C. I'm a fairly new member also but I still don't know how to send a PM. I do still have the book. I ordered one from one company and when they didn't respond for over a month I ordered one from another company. The second order arrived within 8 days. The first order showed up 3 weeks after that. I'd like to get $25 for the book and I think media mail with insurance would cost about $5. And yes, I paid more than that but I'd just as soon see someone get some use out of it rather that it sitting on my book shelf still in the box. I'll check with someone to see if I can PM you for confirmation.

Just found out that I can PM but apparently you are unable to send or receive PMs. I haven't been on the site long enough to put an ad in the classifieds and you haven't used the site often enough to buy from classifieds. So we'll have to work something out.

I tried to send you a message but the site said you don't want to receive messages. If you want to get messages, you'll have to go to your general settings and activate your PM & email options.
    Last edited by Travis98146; 03-05-2019 at 02:54 PM. Reason: more info