Quote Originally Posted by big honkin jeep View Post
Look like really nice rigs.
I just wish they came in a lefty and had the adjustable brake.
I kept hoping for the "bear hunter" would come in lefty or at least in standard "non magnum" calibers but it never happened.
Bought a 116FLCSAK (all the available bells and whistles) in the mid 1990s and it's been a great rifle and stupid accurate. I've been waiting for another fully loaded factory deer rifle that also adds the latest bells and whistles (accustock accutrigger, and now adjustable fit) from Savage for quite a while now but it looks like most of the offerings leave us leftys wanting and the adjustable brake I like so much is also on a very limited number of offerings. For some reason I just cant bring myself to pay the "special order shop" premium to get what I want. Maybe one of these days....
I understand. I was torn between the Hell's Canyon Long Range, a Bergara, or the Savage High Country or their 110 Long Range with adjustable brake. Price and no discounts Browning kept me with Savage, the Style of High Country lead me there. If it's as accurate as all my other Savages, I'll be well pleased. I'm not a custom kinda spender either..