While it certainly can, and does happen- expecting better consistency/accuracy than what you're currently getting from a factory rifle is unrealistic.

I would check receiver fitment to the v-block to be sure it's not being stressed, it may be that skim-bedding might help- but clearly, the rifle shoots well.

You would need to borescope the barrel to know, but some level of copper fouling is usually beneficial in a factory barrel as there's typically chatter or other machining imperfections in the leade. Laying down and keeping a "baseline" of copper in barrels that need it is beneficial- not detrimental- to accuracy. Stripping every bit out often means more foulers are needed to restore accuracy.

I have some rifles where it doesn't matter- I use Wipe-Out at every cleaning and strip it all out and it doesn't affect accuracy. I have other where I don't clean at all for 600 or more rounds- or until I see a degradation in accuracy.

My suggestion is to forget cleaning- copper and carbon- for 100 rounds and see what you get then. Stripping the barrel to bare metal every 20 rounds may be preventing attaining slightly better consistency even though you might think that's counterintuitive.