Well I am using CCI Benchrest primers but have plenty of Winchester’s I can try. The one thing I have not tried is flat base bullets. The gun is approaching 200 rounds and the barrel does look pretty rough I guess because of the button rifling. I have been cleaning after every 20 rounds excluding 2 or 3 fouling shots. But still as you point out there is copper in the barrel. I’ve tried everything except KG12 so may as well try that. Then I will try 130 berger AR hybrid at 0.010 and 43.5 grains H4350. I guess the barrel is still not settled in yet. As pointed out it does meet Savage accuracy requirements. That is fine for a hunting rifle but this beast is a dedicated target gun. Can’t imagine trying to hunt with it. Based on my experience thus far a person would be better off to get a cheap savage and put a custom barrel on it and a stock of course. I have a stock 10FP that has always shot about the same as the LRP. I will keep trying the LRP to see if it improves but if not since it is a target action and trigger and a pretty good stock I guess a large shank Shilen would be justified. I was hoping to get the 260 under 0.5 and let it be and convert the 308 to 6br. We will see.