I have a recommendation for anyone wanting to load the most accurate cartridges for their rifle. a book called "Metallic Cartridge Handloading: Pursuit of the Perfect Cartridge" by Mic McPherson. Extremely detailed on what needs to be done to obtain the most accurate loads for your particular rifle. I does not any load data, but does spell out in detail what needs to be done to get a load to the accuracy level you want. I'm currently using it to get an acceptably accurate load for my wife's 110 Storm in 30-06 and once I finish that I'll be doing the same for my 110 Storm in 300WM. I'm somewhat stymied right now as our club range (about 4 miles from home) is currently closed due to court order caused by political infighting within the club. The next closest range is about 25 miles away down a mountain. I highly recommend the book to anyone wanting gain the most accuracy from their rifle, available on Amazon for less than $20, written in 2013 so information is only slightly dated. I have no financial interest in the book, publisher or anyone involved in the publication.

Mike