Got my dies and tried forming Creedmoor just for S&Gs. Definitely not worth all the hassle. I've got 100 cases coming in the mail. I have the 20 empty Hornady cases from the factory "Black" I shot yesterday to sight in the rifle and break in the barrel. Interesting development shooting yesterday. The bolt was very hard to close on the factory ammunition as if the extractor didn't want to snap over the rim. Never had that problem when the rifle was 22-250? I initially though it might need a good cleaning under the extractor so broke it down after I got home and cleaned the spring pocket and extractor slots in the BH. I reassembled it and tried closing the bolt on a full length sized factory case and it still was hanging up to the point it is chewing up the case rims? I've been building Savages since 2007 and have never run into this before? I have another spring and extractor on order to see if that fixes the problem. A short while ago I tried closing the bolt, sans extractor, on a sized case and the bolt closed w/o effort so the extractor is most likely the culprit.