Quote Originally Posted by BlueDog View Post
Dennis, I’d hate to put you out, but if a visit would be easy to facilitate it would personally alleviate a lot of trepidation. No doubt Jim is overwhelmed, but a bit of communication would go a looooong ways, even if it vicariously comes from you.
Thanks for the update Dennis, Those of us that have known Jim, for me almost a decade now. He is a good guy that got overwhelmed. Anyone who has a good product in demand with little help can quickly get covered up. He has always done me right and I will always recommend him. This doesn't help the guys that have been waiting so long with hard earned money out there. I think the recent use of automatic replies is much better than nothing. My son picked up the last two of his 6.5 Creedmoor X-caliber barrels you carried at Accurate, and both are top notch. He has several projects waiting on Jim's plate to loose a little weight. I can't talk him into anything else.[
FYI, I have been in contact with Apache. I believe we will have lunch next week.

Let's leave it here for right now, and I or we will post updates as they happen. A lot of planning is involved.

Thanks for your support, Dennis