Then you have a relatively new model 11.
I have a 11 VT in .22-250 with a 1:12 twist that has an Accu-stock and Accu-trigger.
Having an Accu-stock is a positive because it is aluminum pillar bedded and it makes the stock more rigid.
I bought the 11 VT .22-250 about 2 years ago from Dick's and it came with a Bushnell 4-12x40mm scope.
It was on sale and I paid just over $400 for it, if I remember correctly and it qualified for a $ 50 rebate so it was a good deal.
It shoots very accurately, like all my Savage rifles and I am very pleased with it.

It might have been a 'specially made' configuration for a store like Dick's or Cabela's.
The 12 FV model with a 26 inch barrel that has a very complimentary following on this forum is 'specially made' for Cabela's and has been documented on this forum as being very accurate.
So 'specially made' isn't a necessarily a negative and only means that the store that ordered it specified the barrel and features that were outside of the standard configurations that Savage markets.

Since yours has a Nikon scope, it might not have been a 'kit' rifle like my 11 VT or someone decided to replace the scope that came with a 'kit' rifle with a favorite brand.
The mounted scope with scope rail adds value.

I would suspect that it is a 1:9 twist like most Savage .223 Rem rifles.
The 1:7 twist barrels seem to be reserved for the higher end varmint versions.
My .22-250 and my .223s all like 52 and 53 grain target Sierra Match Kings and 52 grain Berger #22408 flat based bullets.
They also shoot 40 grain Nosler BT & 55 Berger #22410s well but the 52 & 53 grain bullets are the most accurate by just a bit - you have to be an accuracy nut like me and measure groups in the thousandths to notice the differences.
A 1:9 twist in a .223 should stabilize up to 63 grain bullets and some might even stabilize 69 grain bullets, but it will depend upon the particular rifle barrel.

Good luck with your new rifle and don't be afraid to experiment a bit with bullet weights and ammo. You may be pleasantly surprised.