Thanks Big Honkin Jeep and Mnbogboy2.

Skim bedding was by me and I agree taking out some material and drilling the stock will make it stick better. When I did the bedding long ago I didn't know about that. Also didn't know about inletting the stock at the rear tang so I'll check that and give it some clearance. When I bought this gun I was going to see if the tupperware stock would shoot well and it did, 1/2" group. Just need to massage it back again.

Only thing I don't think I can fix on the tupperware stock is the forend flex. Early versions of youtube fixes showed simple parallel braces that could be drilled through and I already have aluminum arrows to use. But when I looked at mine there are diagonal X braces which should be stiffer. I do know that if I use a sandbag under the barrel lug it shoots more accurately. Drilling these braces probably means drilling through the front end of the stock toward the lug brace. If I just lay JB Weld in those spaces will it stiffen it up. Or if I place the arrow shafts in those voids and JB Weld them in? I've seen videos where folks just filled the spaces with some epoxy.

For Ammo I find that my rifle likes longer OAL rounds since the MEN 2.792 is the longest ones I've found and they group the best. I found that measuring the OAL and grouping them into groups by length within .001-.002 of each other produced more consistent groups since many brands had such a variance in their OAL in a box.

So with your advice, I'll 1) Properly prep and re-bed the plastic stock/barrel lug. 2) Ensure the Rear Tang has clearance from the stock. 3) Maybe find a way to stiffen up the forend of the stock. 4) Ensure to monitor the Action Screw torque routinely. 5) Go back to trying to find a another ammo to use. Fed XM80 wasn't bad before the rifle came apart. 6) If all else fails, I'll go to a B&C Medalist stock.

I will say that I am currently on Temporary Duty out of state so I'm living out of a hotel for the next month. My results may take some time to report back but I will certainly work on these if I can get some loaner tools.

Any more advice is welcome any time.

Thanks