Also, I wanted to give a quick range report, along with a newbie mistake that others might benefit from reading. I sighted it in with a point blank range of about 22 yards--which with the load I was shooting should be 3.41" high at 100 yards, back to zero at 262 yards, and 4" low at 308 yards.

I backed out to 100 yards to validate the short range session. The first couple groups were around MOA. And then the next two just opened up. Like 4-5". I needed to leave to meet one of my kids at the school bus, so at first I chalked it up to being in a hurry.

After thinking about it for a while I checked the action screws, which I had initially tightened to about 35 in/lbs. They came out a little too easily. That totally would have caused the groups to open up.

With a little more research on torque specs for various stocks, including pillar bedded actions, I realized that I had not adequately cleaned out the action screw holes after the bedding job. D'oh! There was still some shoe polish in there, which I'm sure was causing the screws to slowly back out.

So now it's cleaned/degreased and all put back together. I also went up to 40 in/lbs on the torque, as most of what I've seen is 35-40 in/lbs as a range. And next time I go to the shooting range I will bring my torque driver with me, too!