I finally finished the edge, pic posted. Now on to the next build.

I have a 30 nosler barrel ordered from Mcgowen. I thought I would give the Boyd's at one a try, it arrived today. I'm not sure if it will stay or not. I have some ideas for it. The donor is a long action dbm. The 30 nosler will fit in the mag but only 2 rounds. Maybe 3 after modifying the lips and follower. I want to use AICS mags so I don't have OAL restrictions. I know a lot recommend CDI. From what I have seen it seems they are all recessed into the stock and I dont care for that too much. PTG makes one but I'm not sure I like the bulk of it. I live an hour from PTG. Thinking of calling to see if they have a retail store so I can check it out in person. From what little pictures I have found, I like the looks of the Accurate Mag setup the most. I haven't been able to find much on the LA DBM. It accepts the 3.850" mags, they have the specific for the 300 RUM. I have a 7mm RUM so thinking this setup would work for both.

I would like to know if anyone has been using the Accuracy Mag setup and if there is any reason not to go this route.

Thanks